CRIME Windows 2000 Advanced Server Cluster/SAN

From: Steve Nichols (steven@private)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 08:37:17 PDT

    We have a client that is trying to set up a SAN of 8 servers.
    The servers are dual xenon 2GB ram with adaptec QL2200 cards
    (HSSDC/HSSDC ) that go into a dell 16 port 56F then into a dell power
    vault 660F.

    They are trying to allow all 8 servers simultaneous read and write
    capabilities. (active/active)
    They are unable to get it working. And we are looking for someone to do
    it for them.

    They will pay for travel and $120-$180/hr
    We are located in McMinnville, so it's not to far of a drive from PDX.

    Sorry to post this on the list, but I'm running out of ideas.....

    For more specific info, email me off list.
    They would like this done asap, as it is a critical part of their
    growth.

    Thanks.

    Steven Nichols
    Network and Systems Administrator
    Internet and NOC Manager

                       VALLEY INTERNET COMPANY
                    1709 NE 27th Street, Suite C
                      McMinnville, Oregon 97128
               503-565-5030 or 800-909-9078 (toll-free)
         "Pay no attention to the folks behind the curtain..."
       PGP: www.viclink.com/~steven/steven.nichols.pgp.txt