CRIME NOTE: Anitian's IDS Seminar Rescheduled

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 13:07:51 PDT

    Quick note to the list:

    Anitian's Intrusion Detection Systems Seminar scheduled for next week has been rescheduled for Wednesday October 2, 2002. I apologize for the inconvenience to all attendees. We had a last minute issue come up and I have to be out of town that day.

    However, please do attend. We will be discussing the value and use of IDS in an enterprise, the different kinds of IDSs, and I'll have one of Anitian's RealSecure Guard (an in-line Intrusion Detection and Prevention Appliance) on display.

    If you have not already signed up, you can do so at www.anitian.com/seminars

    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President / Principal Consultant
    Anitian Corporation