CRIME Map for Shaun's LINUX class

From: edsando@private
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 12:22:51 PDT

    Well, it was going to be a map gif, but I decided it would mess up too many
    of the text readers.  Those who need to can put this info into MapQuest.

    Pilgrim Lutheran School
    5650 SW Hall Blvd
    BEAVERTON, OR 97005-3918

    (503) 644-8697

    The location is 1 block North of Allen on Hall Blvd, on the right side.
    Parking is down 12th Street and behind the Church.  The classroom we use is
    up the wooded stairs on the NE corner.

    At any rate, I'm there to open up usually around 7:30 or so.  (I have choir
    practice there 6:00 to 7:30)  If you need in early to set up an original
    install, let me know.

    -
    Edward D. Sandoval          Information Security          The Regence Group
    (503) 553-1424                  FAX (503) 225-5232

    IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains
    information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely
    for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the
    intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified
    that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly
    prohibited.  Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended
    to be a legally binding signature.