RE: CRIME Nigerian scam

From: Rich Rohrich (rich_rohrich@private)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 15:15:54 PDT

    As similar as it is, ever try writing filter parameters for it? Enough differences that, I'm going to have a lot of lines here when I'm done. I'm getting ready to go after some SPAM.  Anyone know of a good list of parameters I can use?

    Rich Rohrich

    >>> "Andrew Plato" <aplato@private> 10/04/02 2:08 PM >>>

    Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public. Each election is a profound reminder of that.

    :-)

    What makes me laugh is the remarkable similiarity among all these Nigerian scams. They all look about the same. Sometimes they'll change the country or the people involved, but without fail they always have the same message. Even the structure and fonts used in the emails are almost always the same.

    Andrew Plato