CRIME FW: JOB OPENING

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 09:19:06 PDT

    FYI, folks.  I don't know anything about this gig, so please direct your
    queries to the contact below.

    BTW, we had an outstanding CRIME meeting yesterday. Thanks Barb and JLI!

    Geo

    Subject: JOB OPENING

    Hi Everyone!  Another job opportunity.  Please forward to your chapter
    distribution list.  Thanks.

    Mike Sherer, ATMI
    Director, Technical & Industrial Programs
    602-659-2599

    ----- Forwarded by Mike Sherer/ATMI on 10/09/2002 08:46 AM -----

                        "Walden, Lois

                        (TX95)"                 To:     "'msherer@private'"

                        <lois.walden@hone        <msherer@private>

                        ywell.com>              cc:

                        10/09/2002 06:44

                        AM

    Attached is the description of a job opening at Honeywell's Richardson,
    Texas location.  Would you please post this for us and send to other
    chapters of SESHA as appropriate.   Please note that all requisitions must
    be submitted on line. Thanks for your help.

     <<HSE COORDINATOR POSTING.doc>>

                                                                      Honeywell

    Lois Walden                                      Control Products
    Human Resources Representative
    830 E. Arapaho Road
    Richardson, TX 75081
    Phone:  972-470-4209
    e-mail:   lois.walden@private
    fax:  972-470-4358

    (See attached file: HSE COORDINATOR POSTING.doc)