CRIME ANNOUNCEMNT: PASA Meeting 15 Oct 2002

From: Wil Cooley (wcooley@private)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 12:38:29 PDT

                         PASA - Portland Area Sys Admins

       [1]About PASA
       [2]Meetings
       [3]Calendar
       [4]E-mail List
       [5]Vendor Information

       [6]SAGE

                                      Meetings

       We meet on the 3rd Tuesday of every month. Meeting information will be
       posted  here  as  it  is  available.  You might also want to check the
       [7]calendar  for  other  high-tech events and meetings in the Portland
       area.

    Next Meeting

         This  month we are having a presentation from [8]Advanced Corporate
         Solutions  on their security solutions on Tuesday, 15 October 2002,
         at 19:00 (7:00PM).

         A   PDF   of   the   meeting   agenda  is  available  at
         [9]http://pasa.portland.or.us/meetings/2002-10-15/Security_Agenda.pdf
         (please ignore the date).

         Pizza and beer(!!!) will be served.  Please RSVP at the meetings site at
         http://pasa.portland.or.us/index.php/meetings so the vendors know how
         much pizza and beer to buy.

         Location:

         3305 NW Aloclek St., Ste 100