RE: CRIME [Fwd: Fwd: VERY URGENT.]

From: Dorning, Kevin E - DI-3 (kedorning@private)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 13:32:53 PDT

    Sorry, you are correct. The one from FTC is related though and concerns
    unsolicited commercial e-mail
    See Below

    If you have a specific complaint about unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam),
    use the form below. You can forward spam directly to the Commission at
    UCE@private <mailto:UCE@private>  without using the complaint form.