CRIME [MAILER-DAEMON@private: failure notice]

From: Greg KH (greg@private)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 10:12:28 PST

    I don't mean to clutter up the list, but as I can't sent Shaun email
    directly, here's the bounce message I got when trying to:

    ----- Forwarded message from MAILER-DAEMON@private -----

    Date: 30 Oct 2002 18:09:05 -0000
    From: MAILER-DAEMON@private
    To: greg@private
    Subject: failure notice

    Hi. This is the qmail-send program at kroah.com.

    <savages@private>:
    12.154.202.18 does not like recipient.
    Remote host said: 511 Mail rejected because the server you are sending to is misconfigured.
    Giving up on 12.154.202.18.

    <message snipped>

    thanks,

    greg k-h