RE: CRIME SPAM

From: Craig.Schiller@private
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 13:52:07 PST

    What a timely topic!  I've been asked by my management to find out how much
    other organizations are spending on SPAM defenses.  If you are able I would
    appreciate members of the list sending me info about the cost of starting
    up the infrastructure to fight SPAM for a corporation.   We have something
    in-place but it is ineffective to the point of insignificance.   If you
    will send your info to my company e-mail
    address(craig.schiller@private), I will compile the results and
    summarize it for the group.

    I will be out of country next week but I will send the group an update on
    what I heard by the end of November.

    Thanks,

    Craig A Schiller, CISSP
    Global Information Security Officer
    RadiSys Corporation
    craig.schiller@private
    503.615.1646

    This electronic message contains information which may be confidential,
    privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
    intended to be used solely by the named recipient(s).  If you are not a
    named recipient, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use
    of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If you have received
    this transmission in error, please notify me immediately.