CRIME Meeting Thursday, 14 November, @ Verizon @ 10AM

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 14:54:17 PST

    Folks,

    We've got an opportunity to have one of the top scientists in the CIA
    come and speak to us on the 14th of November.  Note that this is on
    Thursday, rather than on our usual 2nd Tuesday.  There will be no CRIME
    meeting on Tuesday, November 12th.

    Title: "Cyber Threats - Global Perspectives"

    Speaker: Tom Donahue has been working with the CIA since 1985 when he
    received his PhD in electrical engineering from MIT.  He has a masters
    degree in electrical engineering from MIT and a bachelors in physics
    from the University of Virginia.  At the CIA, Dr. Donahue has been an
    air defense systems analyst and the chief editor of the President's
    Daily Brief.  He is currently the senior scientist in the Analysis group
    of the Information Operations Center, where he assesses foreign threats
    to US cyber infrastructure.

    Please take time to attend!

    Directions: http://crime.zotconsulting.com/directions.php3

    Geo