RE: CRIME Meeting Thursday, 14 November, @ Verizon @ 10AM

From: IWS Newsfeed (newsfeed@private)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 17:05:26 PST

    Hi all,

    Will there be something like a summary/report of the event? I would be
    interested to hear what he has to say, but unfortunately as I am on the
    other side of the pond I am unable to attend to it.

    Thank you.

    Regards,

    WEN

    'Information is the currency of victory on the battlefield.'
    GEN Gordon Sullivan, CSA (1993)