CRIME Lunch following at Damon's

From: Zot O'Connor (zot@private)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 11:06:00 PST

    The lunch following will be at Damon's (15230 SW Sequoia Pkwy) across
    the sequoia towards Home Depot from Verizion.

    I spoke with some of the problems of slowness and they will work on with
    us.

    One thing to help with separate checks is to give your credit card
    immediately when ordering/receiving food.  Turns out they can only run 1
    Credit card at a time (probably one analog line) so if you give them you
    card early they can run them while you are eating.

    The name of our group there is Crime Prevention, I tried to correct it,
    but they did not understand we are not *trying* to *prevent* C.R.I.M.E.

    --
    Zot O'Connor

    http://www.ZotConsulting.com
    http://www.WhiteKnightHackers.com