RE: CRIME FW: [Cyber_threats] Daily News 11/12/02

From: Kuo, Jimmy (Jimmy_Kuo@private)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 14:57:33 PST

    The thing is rarely found in Europe.  That's it.  Go here:

    http://www.messagelabs.com/viruseye/threatlist.asp

    Look for the red envelope icons on the left.  Go all the way down to where
    the count is two and see Oror.*.  And further where the count is one.

    Compare that to what's really going around.

    I'd make a comment about Panda, but that might get me in trouble.

    Jimmy