CRIME JOB: CheckPoint Contractor

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 15:05:18 PST

    Okay, seeing as how the Tech writer ad went so well, I have another
    possibility on the horizon. We lost our CheckPoint consultant recently.
    We need to find a skilled CheckPoint contractor ASAP. We have about 3 or
    4 CheckPoint firewall projects on the horizon. Most of these are
    upgrade, reconfigure, analyze policy type projects, not new
    installations.

    Requirements:

    - Must possess CheckPoint certification.
    - Must have hands-on experience with all CheckPoint products.
    - Willing to travel and work on-site with customers.
    - Must be customer-service focused. Anitian requires all contractors to
    thoroughly document their work and provide training and consulting help
    to the internal IT staff.
    - Must be willing to work weird hours, sometimes on-call.
    - Experience with Nokia and Solaris platforms is a must.
    - Security certifications (CISSP, GIAC, etc.) is also a big plus.
    - Cross experience with intrusion detection systems (particularly Snort
    or ISS RealSecure are a huge plus!).

    Considerations

    - This is a contract position. Rate DOE.
    - Work is variable and may be as little as a few hours here and there to
    months of work.
    - Travel around the Pacific Northwest & California is required.
    - Anitian will 1099 contract if desired.
    - Principal candidates only: no third parties.

    How to Apply:

    Send your resume to resumes@private or fax to 503-644-8574

    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President / Principal Consultant