CRIME The classic I'm-from-Nigera-and-have-a-ton-of-money-but-need-your-help-to-get-it-to-the-U.S. scam

From: Soren.J.Winslow@private
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 08:20:55 PST

    I just had to pass this on along..... It is hilarious.

    http://www.joshmadison.com/humor/spam_response.asp

    Soren

    This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
    the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
    confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the intended
    recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
    distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you
    by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.