CRIME Who would like to run the camera?

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 13:24:10 PST

Hey everybody,

I am looking for a person who would be willing videotape our IDS event
at ITEC on December 11, 2002 and (if possible) convert it to MPEG for
posting on the web site. It doesn't need to be studio quality. Just need
a person with a decent video camera and a few hours to spare on the
11th.

Anybody interested, email me.

Andrew Plato, CISSP
President / Principal Consultant