RE: CRIME Fwd: [Fwd: Eugene says "NO!" to USA PATRIOT act]

From: Kuo, Jimmy (Jimmy_Kuo@private)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 14:14:01 PST

    Much of the electronic surveillance and penalty portions were re-codified or
    expanded in the new Homeland Security Law (I think it was the ESEA(?)
    attachments.).

    But I thought was funny, they would work to overturn the portions of the law
    that were unconstitutional.  Yeah!  I'd sign up to that!  Wouldn't you?
    Everybody should!

    Jimmy