RE: CRIME Fwd: [Fwd: Eugene says "NO!" to USA PATRIOT act]

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 17:02:58 PST

    Fear and ignorance cause people to make bad decisions. Its true in
    busines, its true in life, and its certainly true in the people we're
    electing to lead us.

    There is a lot of fear out there right now, and it takes a certain act
    of courage to refuse to cave into fear.

    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President / Principal Consultant
    Anitian Corporation