RE: CRIME Re: [PLUG] Thanks for making it Easy, ITEC@1:30

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 12:00:54 PST

    ITEC isn't going away. Tucker was invited back!

    I spoke with the ITEC folks as well. They're just going to change the
    format and the name next year. It will be more security and
    infrastructure focused (cool). There will be less general technology
    stuff.

    Considering how lame SecureWorld was in Seattle, this year's Portland
    ITEC was very encouraging. Thank you for everybody who attended and
    exhibited.

    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President / Principal Consultant
    Anitian Corporation