CRIME List Subscription

From: Keith Morse (kgmorse@private)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 23:10:36 PST

    Again apologies to the list and it's members as this message will look
    odd to threaded email clients.

    Sorry to sound like a newbie, but...

    I've been subscribed to the list long that I don't remember how to
    accomplish the subject.     Website?  Majordomo commands? Listserv
    commands?  Thanks.  If you want to reply offlist that's fine also.