CRIME Someone on this list is infected

From: Kuo, Jimmy (Jimmy_Kuo@private)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 09:18:15 PST

    Let's make sure first.  What's the From line on this email.

    It's supposed to be jimmy_kuo@private

    And I don't think it's possible for me to generate an email from
    "jimmy_kuo@private".

    Which would imply someone on this list is infected with one of the viruses
    that forges the From address.  Better check, people...

    Jimmy