CRIME New Digital Forensic resource

From: Christine Siedsma (csiedsma@private)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 08:13:06 PST

    Greetings,

    Sorry for the cross-posting, but I wish to share this with and get reaction
    from as many people as possible regarding this effort.

    I have created a new website
    www.e-evidence.info

    Most of the content is there now, and the rest should be up by the end of
    the week.

    The site is an organized compilation of "bookmarks" related to Digital
    Forensics.

    This IS NOT a commercial site. There are no affiliations with services or
    products. This is a purely academic effort.

    Please feel free to visit and make use of the resources.

    PS

    Sorry about the banner, but I 'went cheap'

    Christine Siedsma
    Program Manager
    Computer Forensic R&D Center
    Utica College of Syracuse University