Re: CRIME FW: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: Jeffrey_Korte/Security/FCNB/Spgla@private
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 10:06:13 PST

    Information Classification: Public.

    The  US Secret Service has requested that these be forwarded to them at the
    following address: 419.fcd@private

    Regards,

    Jeffrey B. Korte,
    Corporate Security Manager
    First Consumers National Bank
    ' 503.520.8398
                           "Security is a Group Effort"

     [------------ K n o w  Y o u r  R e s p o n s i b i l i t y ------------]
    The  information  contained  in this E-mail message and its attachments, if
    any,  may  be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  This
    information  is  the property of First Consumers National Bank.  If you are
    not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, reading,
    or  the  taking  of  any  action  in  reliance  on  or  in response to this
    information  (except  as specifically permitted in this notice) is strictly
    prohibited.  If you have received this transmission and you are not a named
    recipient  or a person authorized to receive email and email attachments on
    behalf  of a named recipient, or if you think you have received this E-mail
    message in error, please E-mail the sender at jeffrey_korte@private

                        "Brent Irwin"
                        <birwin@stand        To:     <crime@private>
                        ard.com>             cc:
                        Sent by:             Subject:     CRIME FW: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
                        owner-crime@c
                        s.pdx.edu

                        01/29/03
                        04:54 PM

    I'm such an honest guy; even strangers will trust me with their
    millions. This is better than the lottery! I'm just curious what country
    my new best friend Salame is referring to. I need to know so I can
    "return" his money.