Re: CRIME Why is the list repeating itself?

From: Seth Arnold (sarnold@private)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 15:20:15 PST

    On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 02:48:43PM -0800, Jimmy Sadri wrote:
    > The last 5 emails on the IDS SQL Slammer Worm are repeats?
    > why is this happening?

    I'd wager btmail in china is looping from focus-ids to crime. Would
    whoever has subscribed in china, please stand up? :) (In fact, I think
    I've seen this host looping other lists, too, not just crime.)

    --
    "It seems the power has been robbed from the founding fathers and is now
    firmly in the hand of the funding fathers." -- Rik van Riel