CRIME crime.zotconsulting.com

From: Jane Brooks (sender@private)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 12:22:49 PST

    Hi,

    I thought you might be interested in getting in-depth knowledge about
    your web audience and web traffic patterns in a reliable and
    cost-effective way.

    Stop Guessing - Start Knowing!
    - CoolStats measures web site traffic and online behavior of your visitors.
    - CoolStats will help you understand how to optimize your site to meet
      the needs of your visitors.
    - You get access to detailed, real-time statistical analysis of your web
      pages - 24 hours a day.
      Click at http://www.coolstats.com/viewdemo/index.html to view Online Demo.
    - CoolStats is the ultimate real-time tracking solution for small and
      mid-sized businesses.
    - 100% accuracy by measuring activity at the client, not via server based
      log files.
    - The fee of $19.95 is minimal compared to what it would cost you to run
      a tracking service yourself!

    Why CoolStats?
    - no programming to do
    - no servers to maintain
    - no software applications to install

    Special Offer! Now Only $19.95/month (Usual Price/$29.95).

    Click at
    http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000007748.1458.15.y2lTVRxkp$mcjv
    to Sign Up now!

    "We needed to make business sense out of our web visitor behavior -
    CoolStats delivers first-class graphical reports that help us continuously
    improve and optimize our website to match the requirements of our target
    audience." BRYAN KASHILIN, BOSTON

    Click at http://www.coolstats.com/product/customerref.html to check what
    other customers say about us!

    For more information about our website tracking services, please visit our
    website or contact me directly at the below email. I look forward to
    hearing from you soon.

    Best regards,
    Jane Brooks
    CoolStats Support
    Email: jane_brooks@private
    http://www.coolstats.com

    Don't be the last one to know!

    This message has been brought to crime@private
    If you do not wish to receive anymore emails, please follow
    the opt-out instruction below. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000007748.1458.3.GmQZTm6RksP5ix