Re: CRIME Permission auditing for Windows

From: Jeff Bryner (jbryner1@private)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 11:53:27 PST

    There's the showacl utility from the nt resource kit:

    You can get it at:
    http://www.dynawell.com/reskit/microsoft/WinNT/FileTools/showacls.zip

    Seems like there should be a windows script that could
    do this as well, but I couldn't find one quickly...

    Jeff.

    --- Brent Irwin <birwin@private> wrote:
    > I am looking for a reporting utility that will give
    > me a report on NTFS
    > permissions on all of my servers. I have found
    > Enterprise Security
    > Reporter from Small Wonders Software, but does
    > anyone have other
    > utilities that they use and would recommend?
    >
    > Thanks for the assistance,
    >
    > B r e n t  I r w i n
    > I n f r a s t r u c t u r e  M a n a g e r

    =====
    --yahoo may add something after this line even though I pay them money not to...