CRIME Computer Security and Infraguard or Political Forum?

From: Quinby, Kris (MED) (kris.quinby@private)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 10:37:40 PST

    Hello all:

    According to the front page of the C.R.I.M.E. web site:

    "C.R.I.M.E
    C.R.I.M.E (Computer Related Investigations Management & Education) is an
    Oregon working group, based in Portland, OR, dedicated to combining Law
    Enforcement, High-Tech Industry, and Academic resources.

    Purpose:

    Conduct high-tech training and foster networking among members in areas
    of computer-related investigations, security, and education. "

    This group has also become a part of the Infra-Guard program as to which
    information is disseminated via federal resources who participate
    locally with our chapter.  This email not setup to be a forum for
    spreading your political views.  I am sure there are plenty of ways to
    do that not the least of which would be to send email to your government
    representatives.  Please refrain from spreading your discontent using
    this forum unless it is related to the charter and purpose listed above.

    On behalf of many, Thank you,

    -Kris