Re: CRIME Microsoft helps universities write secure code

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 07:38:44 PST

    Sometimes parody fails, when reality produces something more absurd than
    the joke. Microsoft teaching people how to write secure code. Next up:
    the al Quada Flight Safety Training School, and the G.W. Bush Political
    Institute on Uniting Instead of Dividing.

    Crispin

    --
    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.                      http://wirex.com/~crispin/
    Chief Scientist, WireX                    http://wirex.com