CRIME networking openings

From: esteban gutierrez (esteban@private)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 23:24:41 PST

Hello all. I've got some positions open for technical network security
people here in Portland. I'm looking for folks who are interested in
working for a Network Operation and Security Center for a large scale IP
network.  I'll try to keep this brief. Interested folks please email directly.

The environment is 24x7x365 operation center for a massive IP network (one
of the 15 largest). The positions may require after hours on call work and
may require occasional travel. You must be able to qualify for a federal
clearance.  I have 3 openings:

I need an experienced Solaris Admin (Someone who can admin lots of remote
servers, scripting experience, flash install experience, etc). Experience
with Linux is also desired.

I need an experienced Network Security analyst (Someone who will be able
to tackle network security issues with an emphasis on scalability;  IDS
architecture experience, Firewall management experience).

I need a DBA with application development experience.  This person will
work half time with my group (network operations and security) and half
time with the Systems and DBA group. Looking for someone with Oracle 9i or
8i, and Solaris and Linux experience. Experience with ther SQL type
database would be good as well.

thanks.

-Esteban Gutierrez
esteban @ redscarf.com