RE: CRIME Total Travel Information Awareness

From: Kuo, Jimmy (Jimmy_Kuo@private)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 12:10:54 PDT

    Funny.  When I clicked on the link, a lot of its links were gray, as in, I'd
    read them all before.  :-)

    But, not directly answering your question, but a parallel one (perhaps),

    I had a conversation with a TSA media spokesperson last week about the
    Registered Traveler Program.  Fundamentally, RTP does not yet exist.  TSA is
    testing some identification technologies known as TWIC.  So, whatever the
    Delta program is, it is not RTP.

    We are a few months away yet from RTP becoming closer to reality.  And right
    now, it is not.

    Jimmy