CRIME

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 11:38:46 PDT

    Folks,

    I've received several requests by CRIME members seeking employment
    wishing to post same to the list.

    We want to accommodate networking, especially in these
    employment-challenged times.  Yet, we don't want to turn it into a job
    hunting BBS; and don't want to clog it with resume attachments.

    So let's allow such postings with the following caveats:

    *        Keep it to a short note listing skills, desires, and contact
    info, of no more than 4 lines long.

    *        Do not post or attach resumes.

    *        Request all responses off list.

    *        Same goes for employers seeking applicants.

    Please honor these guidelines.  Good luck!

    Geo