CRIME Employment Search

From: Jeffrey_Korte/Security/FCNB/Spgla@private
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 13:41:53 PDT

    I am currently searching for new employment.  I have over 12 years
    experience in dealing with security (data / physical / investigations /
    interviewing & interrogations) and emergency responses to various
    situations.  For a copy of my resume, please contact me at 360.449.0102 or
    jeffreykorte@private

    ** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
    ** intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
    ** are addressed.
    **
    ** This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept
    ** by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.
    **
    ** System Administrator
    ** postmaster@private
    **