CRIME Looking for Internships

From: Alesha R. Adamson (alesha@private)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 10:03:01 PDT

    Greetings,

    I am collecting information regarding internships that you may have
    available to Portland State University students.  Our computer
    science department has recently been awarded Center of Excellence in
    Information Assurance Education by the NSA.  We have many top notch
    students with an excellent education... evidently.  We are primarily
    interested in positions relating to information assurance, digital
    forensics, systems security and the like.

    If you are privy to any programs that may be interested in taking on
    our students, please email me and I will be sure to pass this
    information on to my collegues via web resources available to all of our
    students.

    Thank you for you time and energy.

    Alesha R. Adamson
    Graduate Student of Computer Science