CRIME Formation of Eugene/Springfield ISSA Chapter

From: Jim Joudrey (jjoudrey@private)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 13:13:30 PDT

    A group of individuals in Eugene/Springfield area currently exploring the
    possibility of establishing a local chapter of the ISSA. We are currently
    trying to determine whether we have enough INFOSEC personal in the area to
    justify establishing a local chapter. If you are interested in helping or
    participating please let me know.

    Thanks,
    Jim

    Jim R. Joudrey, CISSP, CISA, IAM