Re: CRIME An Interesting Spyware Scam to watch out for

From: Jeff Bryner (jbryner1@private)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 15:32:22 PDT

    I'm sure BofA ,COX communications (home of 68.2.45.214
    the email send server)and Verio (home of
    198.173.235.126 the web server) would be interested in
    your email:

    OrgName:    Cox Communications Inc.
    OrgID:      CXA
    Address:    1400 Lake Hearn Drive
    City:       Atlanta
    StateProv:  GA
    PostalCode: 30319
    Country:    US
    OrgAbuseHandle: IC146-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName:   Cox Communications, Inc
    OrgAbusePhone:  +1-404-269-7626
    OrgAbuseEmail:  abuse@private
    OrgTechHandle: SHACK-ARIN
    OrgTechName:   Shackelford, Scott
    OrgTechPhone:  +1-404-269-7626
    OrgTechEmail:  scott.shackelford@private
    OrgTechHandle: WILLI-ARIN
    OrgTechName:   Williams, Matt
    OrgTechPhone:  +1-404-269-7626
    OrgTechEmail:  matt.williams@private

    OrgName:    Verio, Inc.
    OrgID:      VRIO
    Address:    8005 South Chester Street
    Address:    Suite 200
    City:       Englewood
    StateProv:  CO
    PostalCode: 80112
    Country:    US

    OrgAbuseHandle: VAC5-ARIN
    OrgAbuseName:   Verio Abuse Contact
    OrgAbusePhone:  +1-800-551-1630
    OrgAbuseEmail:  abuse@private

    Jeff
    CISSP, GCIH
    --- "James C. Bohem" <james@private>

    href="http://198.173.235.126/index.htm">https://www.bankofamerica.com/index.html>
    > > To review your statement, log into your Bank of
    > > America
    > > account and click the eStatements & eNotices
    > button
    > > in the left navigation of your Account Summary
    > page.
    > > Your new statement is listed in the left
    > navigation
    > > of the page.
    > > If you have questions about your online statement,
    > > please send us a Bank Mail or call us at
    > > 1-888-BKONWEB (256-6932).
    > > We appreciate your business. It's truly our
    > > pleasure to serve you.
    > > Bank of America Customer Care
    > > This email is for notification only. To contact
    > us,
    > > please log into your account and send a Bank Mail.

    =====
    --yahoo may add something after this line even though I pay them money not to...