CRIME a new twist on the nigerian 419 scam?

From: Marc Schuette (mschuette@private)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 08:14:01 PDT

    received this text in an email this morning - i haven't seen this
    version before:

    From: Mrs. Sarah Rowland

    I am Mrs. Sarah Rowland person from Malaysia undergoing medical
    treatment. I am married to Dr. Alan George Rowland who worked with
    Malaysia embassy in
    South Africa for nine years before he died in the year 2000.

    We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief
    illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both
    born again Christians. Since his death I
    decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which
    the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the
    sum of$27.6Million
    (twenty-seven Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with one
    finance/security company in Europe.

    Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my
    Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to
    cancer problem. Though what disturbs me
    most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this
    fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize
    this money the way I am going to instruct here in.
    I want a church or individual that will use this to fund churches,
    orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the
    house of God is maintained. The Bible made
    us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.

    I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit
    this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want
    my husband's hard earned money to be misused
    by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used
    in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I
    am not afraid of death hence I know where I
    am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom.

    If you will be of assistance, I will surely appreciate and thank you for
    your kindness in giving me this help.

    Thank you

    Yours sincerely,

    Mrs. Sarah Rowland.