CRIME MPLS Guru?

From: Justin Kurynny (justink@private)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 11:44:11 PDT

    CRIME. do any of you know someone in the Portland/Vancouver area who
    knows MPLS upside down and backward and is generally vendor agnostic
    when discussing it? i'd like to get a clean read on its purposes and
    when MPLS should be considered in a global WAN environment. i imagine
    there are dependencies on what you want out of the WAN, how your
    backbone provider's infrastructure is connected and configured and so
    forth, but i'm looking for a comprehensive technical dialog with an
    experienced networking professional.

    we're willing to pay consulting fees for this. if you or someone you
    know is interested, please contact me via email or phone.

    thanks,
    justin kurynny

    justin kurynny
    manager of network engineering