CRIME Job Posting: Web Master @ Tigard-Tualatin School District

From: Eric Harrison (eharrison@private)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 20:03:18 PDT

    It may not be a security position, but it is an openning with a
    good, stable employer...

    Tigard-Tualatin School District has an immediate openning for a web
    master. "Web master", is school district terms, means the person who
    runs the web server, in addition to doing everything else - as you can
    note from the job posting:

    http://www.ttsd.k12.or.us/hrwebsite/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=10362&page_id=89

    I've always enjoyed working with the TTSD crew. I would *love* to see
    the very talented, friendly web master who is leaving for bigger/better
    things be replaced by another very talented, friendly web master ;-)

    The position closes this Friday, June 13th. So get right on it!

    Send your resume and cover letter to:

       Roy Burling
       CFO TTSD
       6960 SW Sandburg Rd.