CRIME friend looking for work (b.s. mechanical engineering + m.s. technology management)

From: Tao, Greg (greg.tao@private)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 17:04:05 PDT

    Hello,

    My best friend is looking to relocate from Dallas to the Portland area.

    He has 10+ years of experience in the telecom industry, most recently as a senior systems engineer doing transport/photonics engineering for a $1 billion telecom provider.

    His background is Mechanical Engineering with strong project management and computer skills.

    On a personal note, I've known him since we were freshmen in college (1989).  I can personally vouch for his outstanding character and work ethic.  I think his personality, skills, and no-nonsense approach to solving problems would be a great fit for any organization.  He is highly capable of succeeding in new and challenging situations.  He succeeded at the University of Illinois' College of Engineering, one of the nation's toughest engineering (i.e. problem solving) schools.  He is obviously extremely strong in math, science, and engineering, yet he is well-rounded...skilled in other areas like music and history.  He has a photographic memory and soaks up knowledge like a sponge.  He also has very high ethics and standards of professional conduct.

    If anybody has an open position (not necessarily security-related) and might be interested let me know.  I can forward his resume to you off-line and spare the list the resume spam :)

    Thanks for your time.

    Greg