RE: CRIME Open Source Development Lab

From: Rasmussen, Michael (Michael.Rasmussen@private)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 11:44:14 PDT

    > Isn't this merely being the cutting edge of telecomutting?  Perhaps, some
    > day, most companies will be 'lights out' machine roomes? With all of us
    > working from home?

    And we'll do so without paper.  Yeah, right.  Not until the mind set of
    middle management changes.

    NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential or other privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you received.  Any communication that does not relate to official Columbia Management Group business is that of the sender and is neither given nor endorsed.
    Thank you.