[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] CRIME Advanced Linux SIG - 7PM Wednesday July 16th -- "Wearable Computer"

From: Zot O'Connor (zot@private)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 03:34:25 PDT

    Please note the new location.

    Jayne Weigel will demonstrate her wearable PC running Linux.

    This pc fits into two hip packs and now inlcudes wireless.  It is based
    on PC104.

    Time:
            7pm

    Date:
            Wednesday June 18th, 2003

    Location:
            Jax [Restaurant]
            110 SW Yamhill St.
            Portland, OR

            On the MAX Line, next to Bally's Fitness.  This is around the
            corner from Paddy's about

    There will be food, alcohol, and much technical discussion, and blantant
    drooling at Jayne's setup.

    Projector:

            I do need a project still.  I plan on bringing the one that
            needs a power supply fix, so if you can bring a projector please
            email me.  Thanks!

    --
    Zot O'Connor

    http://www.ZotConsulting.com