CRIME Oh, boy, "business opportunity"

From: Christiansen, John (SEA) (JohnC@private)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 13:52:17 PDT

    For some reason one of the "dead dictator" scam emails got through to my
    email (Ghana, not Nigeria, this time); but I couldn't resist noting it to
    the list because it offers me the opportunity to not only lose $ but to
    embarrass myself in doing so by representing myself as "Slobodan Milosevic's
    next-of-kin" - hey, that's all you need to get a bank to give you Slobodan's
    misplaced millions! I knew I was wasting my time being a lawyer . . .

    John R. Christiansen
    Preston | Gates | Ellis LLP
    *Direct: 206.370.8118
    *Cell: 206.683.9125
    Reader Advisory Notice: Internet email is inherently insecure. Message
    content may be subject to alteration, and email addresses may incorrectly
    identify the sender. If you wish to confirm the content of this message
    and/or the identity of the sender please contact me at one of the phone
    numbers given above. Secure messaging is available upon request and
    recommended for confidential or other sensitive communications.