CRIME Risks of public Internet terminals / web based nt password cracking goodness

From: Karol Kulaga (root@private)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 14:58:26 PDT

    "Shoulder surfing" is also pretty common, to say nothing of a keylogger. Of
    course, I'm not trying to make all you IT folks more worried about what your
    users are doing at the airport ;)

    BTW, I thought this site was pretty cute.
    http://lasecpc13.epfl.ch/ntcrack/submit.php
    Web-based NT Password cracker.
    It has got a little more popular in the past week or so, the queues used to
    be ~5 minutes.