CRIME Meeting, 9 September @10AM @ Verizon Airtouch

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 15:27:02 PDT

    Hi Folks!

    We're kicking off our fall meeting schedule with an issue near and dear
    to most of us.  See you there!

    Geo

    Speaker:  Jeff Sponaugle is the CTO of Kryptiq Corporation
    <http://www.kryptiq.com/content/> , a provider of secure email and
    workflow solutions for the Healthcare Industry.   Prior to working at
    Kryptiq, Jeff was the principal architect at eFusion/ITXC, authoring
    more than 10 patents.

    Title: "The problems of authentication for widespread use of secure
    email."

    Topic: This discussion will revolve around the problems of how to
    authenticate and secure email communications in widespread use.  This
    should be very interactive.

    Time/Location/Driving Directions
    <http://crime.zotconsulting.com/meetings.php3>