CRIME Meeting Tues 9 Sep @10@Verizon

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 07:51:43 PDT

    Hi Folks!

    We’re kicking off our fall meeting schedule with an issue near and dear to most of us.  See you there!

    Geo

    Speaker:  Jeff Sponaugle is the CTO of Kryptiq Corporation <http://www.kryptiq.com/content/ <http://www.kryptiq.com/content/> > , a provider of secure email and workflow solutions for the Healthcare Industry.   Prior to working at Kryptiq, Jeff was the principal architect at eFusion/ITXC, authoring more than 10 patents.

    Title: "The problems of authentication for widespread use of secure email."

    Topic: This discussion will revolve around the problems of how to authenticate and secure email communications in widespread use.  This should be very interactive.

    Time/Location/Driving Directions <http://crime.zotconsulting.com/meetings.php3 <http://crime.zotconsulting.com/meetings.php3> >