[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] Advanced Linux SIG - 7PM Wednesday Aug 20th --"Hard Drive Failures"

From: Zot O'Connor (zot@private)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 15:42:13 PDT

    Please note the new location (JAX).

    Hard Drives -- Failures why, when, how, and what.

    Larry Brigman
    Fujitsu Computer Products of America

    Larry has been working at Fujitsu for more years than most people have
    hard drive failures.  Larry will give an open talk on the nature of hard
    drive failures.

    This will be a great talk for Computer Forensics people.

    Time:
            7pm

    Date:
            Wednesday Aug 20th, 2003

    Location:
            Jax [Restaurant]
            110 SW Yamhill St.
            Portland, OR

            On the MAX Line, next to Bally's Fitness.  This is around the
            corner from Paddy's about

    There will be food, alcohol, and much technical discussion.

    Projector:

            I do need a project still. Kieth has fixed the  project power
    supply but we have not tested it yet.

    --
    Zot O'Connor

    http://www.ZotConsulting.com