Re: CRIME [VIRUS] Use this patch immediately !

From: Carter Ames (carter@private)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 08:16:27 PDT

    Is this all this crime list provides anymore?  I seem
    to be getting many of these messages recently, and
    wondering if the list is still here since I haven't
    seend or heard any recent posts??  Did I miss
    something?  Can anyone post to the list - isn't it
    supposed to be limited to be posted by members only?

    Thanks..