CRIME Advanced Linux SIG - 7PM Wednesday Oct 15th (Correct date) --"Linux Rocketry"

From: Zot O'Connor (zot@private)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 23:37:39 PDT

    And now for the corrected date version (Y'all new it was coming)

    PSU's Rocketry Club uses Linux for their on board computer.  They are
    getting world reknown.  This talk will cover their progress.

    Time:
            7pm

    Date:
            Wednesday Oct 15th, 2003

    Location:
            Jax [Restaurant]
            110 SW Yamhill St.
            Portland, OR

            On the MAX Line, next to Bally's Fitness.  This is around the
            corner from Paddy's about

    There will be food, alcohol, and much technical discussion.

    Projector:

            I do need a project still (Again). Kieth has fixed the  project
    power supply but we have not got it to work reliably yet.

    --
    Zot O'Connor

    http://www.ZotConsulting.com
    http://www.WhiteKnightHackers.com