RE: CRIME [VIRUS] Don't Use this patch immediately !

From: Buelna, Derek (derek.buelna@private)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 10:33:14 PDT

    I'm pleased that these messages are free of viruses but.. I wouldn't be surprised if the messages are coming from the same PC. The mail server and or the list manager should be able to get the source IP, right? I'm thinking that it might be valid. I'd be glad to look into this if you could toss me the source IP..

    Thanks,

    -Derek

    Derek A. Buelna, CISSP, CCIE
    Network Analyst