No CRIME Meeting next Tuesday

From: George Heuston (geoneve@private)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 10:19:54 PST

    Folks,

    Due to next Tuesday being a holiday for a goodly portion of the group, I am
    canceling the CRIME meeting on that day, 11 November 2003.

    Additionally, we are in transition for a place to meet.  We are working on
    sponsorship of a conference room at the Zoo.  If that materializes, it will
    be a good central location for everyone.

    We will target the 2nd Tuesday in December (the 9th) for our next meeting,
    with the location tentatively planned for a conference area at the Zoo, room
    # TBA.

    The subject for the 9 December CRIME meeting will be: "Bringing a Regional
    Computer Forensics Lab to Portland Metro - How it Happened and How it Will
    Work."  SSA Dave Vanzant, FBI Portland, will be the primary speaker.

    Geo